This camera is a quite rare one. It is a copy of Zeiss Ikonta. Most of the Moskva-1 were covered with black leather, and small quantities - with brown leatherette. The Moskva-1 displays old KMZ logo - a tombstone type. You can see it in the lens, shutter, and inside the back door. First batches of Moskva-1 were made with Zeiss parts and tools.
There are 5 types and 3 sub-types of the Moskva-1. 
Sell also the article Moskva.
- Film 120 roll; picture size 6x9cm
- Aperture: up to f/32
- Focus range: 1.5m to inf
- Manual front cell focusing
- Shutters: central leaf shutters
- Viewfinder: Optical folding frame
- Double exposure prevention
- Hinged back cover
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ See also the article Soviet Factory Logos.
- ↑ Typing and info are as to Alexander Komarov
- ↑ Moment-1 is a slightly modified copy of german Compur shutter.