Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This camera is a quite rare one. It is a copy of Zeiss Ikonta. Most of the Moskva-1 were covered with black leather, and small quantities - with brown leatherette. The Moskva-1 displays old KMZ logo - a tombstone type. You can see it in the lens, shutter, and inside the back door. First batches of Moskva-1 were made with Zeiss parts and tools.
There are 5 types and 3 sub-types of the Moskva-1. 
Sell also the article Moskva.
- Film 120 roll; picture size 6x9cm
- Aperture: up to f/32
- Focus range: 1.5m to inf
- Manual front cell focusing
- Shutters: central leaf shutters
- Viewfinder: Optical folding frame
- Double exposure prevention
- Hinged back cover
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ See also the article Soviet Factory Logos.
- ↑ Typing and info are as to Alexander Komarov
- ↑ Moment-1 is a slightly modified copy of german Compur shutter.