Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The lightest of them all, the Minox Model MX, differs from other Minox models by not using the push-pull wind but rather a wind knob. It has also a mechanical shutter and weighs only 55 grams.
Properties of the Minox MX
- Three-element Minox lens f/4.8 15mm
- Mechanical diaphragm shutter (1/125 s)
- Grey filter (in scope of delivery)
- Manual focusing from 1 m to infinity
- Film wind knob
- Flash contact for Minox MX flash
- Body of glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- Dimensions: 8.4x3.4x2.1 cm (3.3x1.3x0.8")
- Weight: 55 gram (1.93 oz)
- Variations in Minox 8x11 cameras and accessories and 8x11 manuals brochure and advertisements 300dpi scans in full color
- Minox MX at collection-appareils.fr
|Minox 8x11 Cameras|
|Riga | II | III | IIIS| B | C | BL | LX | EC | AX | TLX | CLX | MX|