Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minox Model III was produced from 1950 to 1959. It is one of the smallest Minox cameras, measuring only 82mm x 28mm x16mm. It has no metering circuitry or other electronic features; all functions are mechanical. The film is held in a curved plane to increase the quality of the image.
Serial Numbers: 31275- 59499 (there seems to be an overlap with Model II of around 250 cameras although a number of Minox A II cameras where upgraded to AIII and later to AIIIs)
- Variations in Minox 8x11 cameras and accessories and 8x11 manuals brochure and advertisements 300dpi scans in full color
- Repair Notes by Rick Oleson
- Minox patents
- Minox III at www.collection-appareils.com
- Minox A Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (English)
- Minox A Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (German)
- Minox A Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (Italian)
|Minox 8x11 Cameras|
|Riga | II | III | IIIS| B | C | BL | LX | EC | AX | TLX | CLX | MX|