Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minox name carries James Bond cachet and the Minox 35 line has the honor of being the smallest production full-frame 35mm camera made. When sold in the 1980s the ML 35 was a high end and expensive item. These days they still have a enthusiastic band of followers but they also have a reputation for bad electronics. Due to the digital revolution Minox 35's are not fetching high prices any more - if you can find one in working condition they still make great pocket cameras that will give far better results than a LOMO. The 35 ML's lens is a 35mm f2.8 and it is scale focusing. Its exposure system is automatic or aperture priority.
Technical Aspects Edit
- Camera Type: 35mm full frame compact camera.
- Film Format: 35mm film
- Lens: 35 mm f/2.8
- Focusing Range: 0.9m to infinity
- Exposure meter: auto or aperture priority
- Shutter Speeds: 1/500 to more than 2 seconds
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25 (DIN 15) to ISO 400 (DIN 27)
- Focusing System: Scale focus
- Flash Synchronization: Hot shoe contacts
- Self Timer: 8 sec. delay
- Battery: One 6 volts V28px
- Dimensions: 100 x 62 x 31mm
- Weight: 180 g
- The Minoxography Community Forum
- Variations in Minox 35mm cameras and accessories and 35mm manuals brochure and advertisements
- Minox 35 Manuals
- The Other Martin Taylor's review of the ML 35
|Classic Compact Cameras|
|Canon IXUS | Minox 35 | Olympus XA | Penti|