Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Weathermatic A was a watertight pocket camera taking 110 film. It was made by Minolta and came in bright yellow, with large controls for use by a diver wearing gloves.
| Film advance lever on the bottom|
resembles that of the Edixa 16.
- Type: watertight pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1980
- Films: Type 16mm 110 film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:3.5/26mm (4 coated glass elements in 3 groups)
- Zone focusing: five distances selectable by turning the knob with the 5 distance symbols
- Shutter: metal blade shutter with fixed speed 1/200 sec.
- Aperture: 3 apertures selectable with a knob, one for sun, one for clouds or one for flashlight
- viewfinder: bright frame finder with parallax correction marks, low light indicator and focusing symbols
- Flash: built-in, selectable with aperture switch
- Film advance: by lever
- Battery: 1 × AA 1.5V for the CdS-meter and Flash
- Accessories: Sports finder, replacement tightening material
- Max. diving depth: 5 m
- Variations in Minolta 110 cameras and manuals
- free manual at http://www.butkus.org
- Minolta Weathermatic A at www.collection-appareils.fr
- Minolta Weathermatic A Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (English)
- Minolta Weathermatic A Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (German)
- Minolta Weathermatic A Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (Italian)