Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the more sophisticated of the Minolta Autopak 200 range.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1977
- Films: Type 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: Rokkor 1:3.5/26mm (4 glass elements in 3 groups)
- Focusing: Continuous with 5 symbols and 1 click stop
- Exposure control: Programmed with two automatic changed apertures f3.5 and f8
- Shutter: Electronic, stepless speeds from 1/330 to 10 secs.
- Usable film speeds: ASA 64 to 125
- Battery: 4.5v K-size battery
- Viewfinder: bright frame finder, LED indicator for insufficient light, and distance symbols
- Close-up: Built-in slide-across lens at 50cm; automatic parallax correction in viewfinder
- Flash: Electronic; magi-cubes
- Extras: Cable release; Tripod socket
- Dimensions: 132×58×26mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Minolta Autopak 270 at www.collection-appareils.fr