Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minoltina-P was a quite compact 35mm viewfinder camera with coupled selenium meter. Its distance control from 0.8 m to infinity , the outer ring around the lens tube, snaps in at certain values: close up , standard and infinity. Beside the meter window another window on the top shows a distance control pointer.
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of launch: 1963 or 64
- Film: 35mm with speeds 25 to 800 ASA
- Lens: Rokkor 1:2.8/38mm
- Shutter: speeds 1/30 (with max. aperture) up to 1/250 sec. (at f-stop 22), flash synchronized speed 1/30 sec. with apertures f2.8 to f16
- Metering: match-needle meter cross-coupled to combined shutter-speed/aperture setting, instrument visible from above
- Viewfinder: optical
- Film translation: lever in the camera back, rewind crank, exposure counter window on top
- Dimensions: 124×73×45 mm
- Weight: 440 g