Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minolta Dynax 505si Super was a light autofocus SLR camera for 35mm film made by Minolta. It was the same camera body as the Minolta Maxxum XTsi for the American and the Minolta Alpha Sweet for the Japanese market. Its distinguishing features were the "cust" functions, 9 programs for different exposure preferences, and the eye start function (autofocus starts working when the viewfinder is moved towards the eye). Unloading and reloading a film was no problem with this camera. A special version of it was the Dynax 505si Super QD DATE panorama which was switchable to a second exposure format, a panorama format. The camera was made in Malaysia.
- Type: autofocus SLR camera body
- Year of release: 1998
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- ASA/ISO range: 25 to 5000 ASA DX-coded (6 to 6400 manually)
- Film Format: 35mm
- Modes: programmed modes for sports, landscape, portrait, macro and night, fully automatic mode, shutter preferred mode, aperture preferred mode
- Exposure Metering: 14 field TTL measuring, spontaneously switchable to spot metering via central field
- Focusing: 2 vertical AF-sensors and a central cross-sensor controlled by fuzzy logic system, switchable to manual focusing or single sensor usage. A focusing priority mode allows shutter release only after correct focusing
- Shutter speed range: electronically controlled, 30 sec to 1/4000 sec
- Viewfinder: pentaprism showing 90% of image
- Lens Mount: Minolta A-Lenses bayonet
- Flash: guide number 12, selectable as autofocus support light
- Weight: 350 g without Lens + Film + Cr2-Batteries
- Dimensions: 135 x 90 x 58,5 mm
- Minolta Dynax 505si Super at www.collection-appareils.fr