Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Produced in 1979 for Mamiya (possibly by Konica) as an attempt to get a piece of the point and shoot compact camera market, the 135EF is a zone-focus film camera that is effectively an update of the Mamiya 135 rangefinder.
- Lens: Mamiya-Sekor 38mm f/2.8.
- Shutter speeds: 1/25 - 1/60 - 1/250s.
- Zone focus with click-stops on lens barrel from 0.9m to infinity.
- Manual control of ASA/ISO from 25-500.
- CdS light meter for automatic electronic exposure.
- Manual film advance and rewind.
- Built-in auto/forced flash.
- Power: 2x AA (1.5V) batteries.