Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A digital camera released in 2003 by Kyocera.
- Five megapixel CCD sensor
- Lens: 3x optical zoom lens, f=7.3 mm - 21.9 mm (35mm equivalent 35-105mm), F2.8-4.8
- 1.6-inch color LCD monitor
- Aperture Priority (F/2.8 or F/9.6)
- Program AE w/automatic shutter (1 - 1/2000 sec.)
- Longer shutter speeds of 2, 4, or 8 sec
- Metering modes: Evaluation, Center-weighted or Spot
- Selectable ISO sensitivity; Auto, 100, 200, and 400
- Lithium ion battery, 3.6V 1000mAh