Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Konica Pop EFP-8 is a plastic body focus free 35mm film camera with a built-in electronic flash. A one touch switch opens the lens cover and unlocks the shutter release button. The film-check window on the back cover is used to identify speed and type of film.
- Type: Point and shoot
- Film: 35mm
- Film advance: manual thumbwheel system
- Film rewinding: rewind crank and film door opener
- Frame counter: analog, resets when camera back is opened
- Film speed range: 100/200 ISO, 400 ISO
- Format: 24 X 36mm
- Lens: 35mm, 3 elements, 3 groups
- Viewfinder: no frame lines
- Shutter speed:
- Aperture: f/6.0
- Focusing: fixed focus
- Flash: ISO 100 1.3m-3.0m (4.3ft-9.8ft); ISO 400 1.3m-5.0m (4.3ft-16.4ft)
- Flash recycle time: ready light on in approximately 5 sec. with fresh alkaline batteries
- Battery: two 1.5v AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 128mm(W) X 72mm(H) X 49mm(D)
- Weight: 194g (without batteries)
Write the second section of your page here.