Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a point n' shoot superzoom 35mm film camera with quite a high specification; the top model of Konica's Z-up range.The lens - shown fully extended on the right - ranges from 38mm to 150mm using the T/W lever exactly where your thumb would expect. The body has a nice champagne and matt black finish, the camera front is metal but the rest of the camera is obviously plastic.
- Takes DX coded film, ISO 25-3200. Auto-loading and wind-on.
- Lens has maximum aperture of F/5 at 38mm f/13.8 at 150mm. Sharpness should be good with 10 glass elements in 8 groups.
- Lens cover is built-in and retracts on power up.
- Shutter speeds: automatic from 1/320s to 1.5s.
- Auto-exposure via CdS meter. Exposure range is EV4-EV16 at f/5.
- Autofocus via infra red scanning. Focus-lock by the common half-click method.
- Minimum focus distance is 80cm.
- Small "real image" viewfinder that automatically zooms. Dioptre adjustment also present.
- LCD indicating frame number, battery power and mode setting. (8 modes for flash and distance).
- Flash is not very powerful and has an 8 seconds recharge time.
- Power source: 1x CR123A 3V battery (see image).
- Konica Remote controller A: available as an optional extra.
- Some models also have auto-date function and panorama setting.