Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Konica X-20N Auto flash made by Konishiroku has both auto and manual operation with a hot shoe and optional PC cord connection. Auto, Manual, on/flash off selector switch and a ready lamp/test button on back.==Specifications:==
- Guide number:
ISO 100: for meters 20 for feet 66 ISO 400: for Meters 40 for feet 132
- Automatic operation: 1~5m (4~17ft.)
ISO 100-f/4 ISO 200-f/5.6 ISO 400-f/8
- Manual operation:
ISO 100: 8m, 26ft.-f/2.8 10m, 34ft.-f/2 ISO 200: 8m, 26ft. -f/4 10m, 34ft. -2.8 ISO 400 8m, 26ft. -f/5.6 10m, 34ft. -f/4
- Power source: Two 1.5V AA batteries
- Flash duration: sec.
Automatic: 1/30,000-1/1,500 Manual: 1/1,500
- Recycling time: 10sec. with alkaline batteries
- Number of flashes: 130 with fresh batteries
- Dimensions: 40 X 53 X 92mm (1-3/8 X 2 X 3-5/8in.)
- Weight (without batteries): 115g (4oz.)
- Synchro cord
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.