The Konica X-20N Auto flash made by Konishiroku has both auto and manual operation with a hot shoe and optional PC cord connection. Auto, Manual, on/flash off selector switch and a ready lamp/test button on back.==Specifications:==
- Guide number:
ISO 100: for meters 20 for feet 66 ISO 400: for Meters 40 for feet 132
- Automatic operation: 1~5m (4~17ft.)
ISO 100-f/4 ISO 200-f/5.6 ISO 400-f/8
- Manual operation:
ISO 100: 8m, 26ft.-f/2.8 10m, 34ft.-f/2 ISO 200: 8m, 26ft. -f/4 10m, 34ft. -2.8 ISO 400 8m, 26ft. -f/5.6 10m, 34ft. -f/4
- Power source: Two 1.5V AA batteries
- Flash duration: sec.
Automatic: 1/30,000-1/1,500 Manual: 1/1,500
- Recycling time: 10sec. with alkaline batteries
- Number of flashes: 130 with fresh batteries
- Dimensions: 40 X 53 X 92mm (1-3/8 X 2 X 3-5/8in.)
- Weight (without batteries): 115g (4oz.)
- Synchro cord
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.