Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Type: digital compact camera
- Manufacturer: Konica
- Year of launch: 2002 (?)
- CCD type: 3.2 megapixel, 3.1 effective pixels, resolution 2048×1536 pixels
- Lens: Konica 3× zoom lens f=5.6-16.8mm F2.8-4.9 with macro setting (15cm distance in wide angle mode)
- Exposure: spot-photometer controlled programmed, speeds 1/4 to 1/2000 sec
- exposure prog.: Automatic, Sun, Shadow, Sunset, Lamp, Fluorescent lamp
- other prog.: Menues for changing camera settings and other functions
- Extra functions: Self-timer, video clip recording
- Focusing: autofocus
- Viewfinder: Optical reverse Galilean 3× zoom finder
- Display: color LCD, diameter 1.5 inches
- Flash: built-in, reaches as far as 3m only in wide angle mode
- Memory: 16 MB internal memory, SD card slot
- Image files: JPEG image files and AVI video files
- Interfaces: USB, video
- Dimensions: 97×64×36mm
- Weight: 160 g without AA batteries
The camera is one of the early digital consumer cameras with a technology beyond the first popular digitals which had just VGA to 1.2 megapixel image resolution. Thus it still got an optical viewfinder, and it's operating quite slow. But its LCD serves as viewfinder too, as well as it serves as image review device and screen for the settings menues. Controls are the function selector wheel around the shutter release button upon the top, and several buttons near the LCD screen on the back. The camera shows a distinct tendency to "paint" the sky in pink. It can be powered alternately by two AA batteries or two AA rechargeables.