Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Konica Radio Controller Set consists of a transmitter, a receiver, and a custom camera bracket. When the receiver is fitted to the accessory terminal connector on a Konica FS-1/FT-1 or (FC-1/FP-1 best used with optional Konica Auto Winder F), picture-taking may be remote-controlled at a distance about 230 ft. (70 m) on flat land. A number of cameras, as long as they are equipped with a receiver, may be simultaneously operated irrespective of the direction of the receiver or transmitter.
- Radio wave used: crystal controlled 49.860 MHz FM
- Frequency modulation: 7.5 KHz
- Semiconductors used: 4 transistors, 3 diodes (transmitter); 11 transistors, 5 diodes (receiver)
- Time lag: About 50ms between reception and camera shutter release
- Number of channels: 1 (transmitter); 1 (receiver)
- Antenna: 31.5 in. (80 cm) wire lead (transmitter); 11.8in. (30cm) five-stage rod (receiver)
- Distance for transmission and reception: About 230 ft. (70 m) on clear flat land with new alkaline batteries
- Power source: 2 AA alkaline batteries (transmitter); 2 AA alkaline batteries (receiver)
- Hours in continuous operation in normal temperature: 20 hours (transmitter); 60 hours (receiver)
- Others: transmission/reception ascertaining LED equipped
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.