Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Konica Minolta Dimage A200 won one of the DIMA 2005 Shoot-outs Awards: http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/about/AboutusNewsList.
Reviews of the A200:
- megapixel.net: http://www.megapixel.net/cgi-bin/fs_loader.pl?p=http%3A//www.megapixel.net/reviews/minolta-a200/a200-review.html
Known issues and work-around
- grainy EVF not useful for manual focus
- slow, and sometimes wrong, focusing at low light
- aggressive noise reduction? <shoot raw and use third-party noise reduction software>
- unsatisfactory camera processing? <compare raw and extra fine and decide>
- no landscape exposure mode <use manual focusing ring to set at infinity>
- bulb mode at 30 seconds only