Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For users of cheap noname consumer digicams the Z6 is a much better camera, but for those who have seen some cameras of other good camera makers or just the Z6's early predecessor's from Konica Minolta it's in most cases a somehow disappointing camera. That's the reason why user descriptions of it on popular websites are so different.
- Lens: 1:2.8–1:4.5/5.83–69.9 mm (35–420mm when compared with lenses for 35mm film), 13 lenses in 10 groups
- Autofocus: video autofocus
- Exposure control: multi segment or integral center-weighted or spot metering
- CCD: 1/2.5" type Interline CCD with 6,4 million pixels (6 million effective, giving 2816 x 2112 Pixel format)
- film speed emulation: 50 - 320 ASA
- Shutter speed: 4 - 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: 0.3" digital finder with optical diopter correction, plus 2" display, both devices showing 114000 pixels
- flash: guide number 8 (ISO 100)
- memory: Multimedia Card or Secure Digital Card
- weight: 435 g (15,3 oz.)
- dimensions: 109 x 80 x 84 mm (4,3´x 3,2 x 3,3 inch)