Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See also the Konica FP, an all mechanical SLR in Konica F mount.
The Konica FP-1 is an electronic program-mode, manual focus SLR. Automatic exposure control is calculated in camera. Dead without batteries, which are readily available.
- Type: 35mm focal plane shutter TTL-programmed automatic exposure single-lens reflex camera.
- Film: 35mm film in cassette.
- Frame size: 24 X 36mm
- Standard lens: Konica Hexanon AR
- Lens mount: Bayonet-type Konica mount II
- Aperture: Programmed fully automatic in only three stages: f/2.8, f/5.6, f/11
- Shutter: Vertically travel electronically controlled metal focal plane shutter. Shutter release button collar has on/off and battery check functions.
- Shutter speeds: 1/30~1/1000 second.
- Flash: Hot shoe automatically set to 1/100 sec. with Konica X-18, X-24, X-36 dedicated flash units.
- Self-timer: Digitally controlled electronic with button actuator/blink indicator lamp.
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism eye-level finder, magnification X 0.67 (at infinity with 40mm standard lens), field-of-view ratio 90%, real-image alignment with split image, microdiaprism and ground glass.
- Exposure adjustment: Center weighted metering system with CDS photo cell. The programmed AE mode is an automatic exposure system with a combination of shutter speed and aperture determined for a given brightness.
- AE coupling range: A combination of shutter speed and aperture is determined in a range of: EV8 (f/2.8 with 1/30sec.) to EV17 (f/11 with 1/1000sec.) with ASA 100.
- Coupled film speed range: ASA 25-800 (set by rewind collar indicator).
- Film loading: Will advance to first frame without releasing shutter. Fully automatic film loading when used with Konica Auto Winder F.
- Film wind: Lever wind or automatic with auto winder F.
- Film rewind: Crank type (also pulls up to open camera back) with rewind release button.
- Film counter: upward, resets to start when camera back opened.
- Power source: 6V battery; 4LR-44 alkaline or 4SR-44 silver oxide or L544 lithium.
- Dimensions: 140 X 89 X 45mm
- Weight (without battery): Body only 495g
- Konica Remote Control Switch
- Konica Radio Controller Set
- Konica Auto Winder F
- Konica Left Hand Release Switch
- Konica Cable Switch
- Konica Angle-Magnifier
- Konica Interval Timer
|without lens Images by Marty4650|