Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Konica Auto Winder F, used in conjunction with the Konica FC-1 or Konica FP-1, makes possible auto-loading and continuous shooting. The Auto Winder has an On/Off switch and can be turned off for manual film advance then turned back on when auto winder function is required.
- Film advance speed: 1.5 frames per second (at shutter speed of 1/125)
- Film rewind: Rewind is manual using the camera's rewind crank lever. Auto winder must be off and release button on bottom of auto winder is depressed.
- Shutter speeds/auto winder compatibility: Including B (bulb), all shutter speeds are possible. (however B is a single shot frame without link up to the AE system).
- Advance indicator: An LED lamp, located adjacent to the winders on/off switch, will illuminate when film is advancing and remains lit when the film roll is completely shot.
- Auto-loading: Started by turning the Auto Winder's power switch ON.
- Power source: Four AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery life: Over 40-36exp. rolls at normal temperature.
- Fastening: Attaches to bottom of camera via tripod socket, guide pin alignment at one end.
- Contacts: A two pin terminal receives prompt from camera.
- Drive: A spring loaded drive coupling connects to the camera's mating driven coupling.
- Dimensions: 141 X 35.5 X 36mm (5.6 X 1.4 X 1.4in.)
- Weight: Without batteries; 185g (6.5oz.)
- Tripod mount: Standard on bottom of winder.
Write the second section of your page here.