Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kojima Kōgaku Seiki Seisakusho (小島光学精機製作所) was a Japanese company active around 1953. Its address was in Asakusa, Tokyo. It made or announced a range of cameras under the brand Mikono (ミコノ). Its logo was the letters KSK inside a circle.
Camera list Edit
- Mikono Flex S and P (6×6cm TLR)
- Flex-O-Cord (6×6cm TLR, name variant of the above)
- Mikono Flex C (6×6cm pseudo-TLR)
- Mikono-6 (6×6cm)
- Mikono-35 (24×36mm)
- ↑ It was more precisely Tōkyō-to Taitō-ku Asakusa Xxxx-bashi 2–5 (東京都台東区浅草?橋2–5). Source: advertisement dated 1953 reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p.190.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.