Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Made in the U.S.A. by Eastman Kodak Company, this camera has many convenient features, such as drop-in loading with 110 cartridges, flash without batteries, a spring-loaded cover to protect viewfinder and picture-taking lenses, and two built-in lenses-normal (25mm) and telephoto (43mm).
- Type: Point and Shoot Instamatic
- Film: 110 cartridge (Kodak no longer manufactures 110 film, 200 ISO film available through other manufacturers yields perfect results).
- Negative Frame Size: 13mm X 17mm
- Lenses: 25mm and 43mm f/11 Lumenized.
- Viewfinder: Eye-level with centering marks ( ); mask within finder to match lens being used.
- Shutter: Mechanical; daylight-1/125, flash-1/45.
- Focusing: Fixed; 5 feet to infinity with 25mm (norm) lens, 6 feet to infinity with 43mm (tele) lens.
- Flash: Flipflash; 8 bulb flash array, 5 feet to 9 feet with 25mm (norm) lens, 6 feet to 9 feet with 43mm (tele) lens.
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.