Made in the U.S.A. by Eastman Kodak Company, this camera has many convenient features, such as drop-in loading with 110 cartridges, flash without batteries, a spring-loaded cover to protect viewfinder and picture-taking lenses, and two built-in lenses-normal (25mm) and telephoto (43mm).
- Type: Point and Shoot Instamatic
- Film: 110 cartridge (Kodak no longer manufactures 110 film, 200 ISO film available through other manufacturers yields perfect results).
- Negative Frame Size: 13mm X 17mm
- Lenses: 25mm and 43mm f/11 Lumenized.
- Viewfinder: Eye-level with centering marks ( ); mask within finder to match lens being used.
- Shutter: Mechanical; daylight-1/125, flash-1/45.
- Focusing: Fixed; 5 feet to infinity with 25mm (norm) lens, 6 feet to infinity with 43mm (tele) lens.
- Flash: Flipflash; 8 bulb flash array, 5 feet to 9 feet with 25mm (norm) lens, 6 feet to 9 feet with 43mm (tele) lens.
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.