|Kodak Stereo Camera|
It takes a pair of 23x24mm format pictures at each exposure. It has a brown bakelite body, a pair of three element Kodak Anaston 35mm f:3.5 lenses, with a coupled setting of the focus by rotating rings, and of the aperture and shutter speed (from 1/25 to 1/200 plus B) by sliding bars. The viewfinder is between the two lenses.
It was the first stereo camera made by Kodak since the Stereo Kodak, Model 1 was last made in 1925 and no Kodak stereo cameras have been made since.
- The Kodak Stereo at Sydney Stereo Club
- Kodak Stereo repair at www.stereoscopy.com
- Kodak 35 stereo on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand
- Stereo Camera in collection by Ed's Kodak Collection (NL)
- Kodak Stereo instruction manual
- A collection of pictures taken with a Kodak Stereo Camera