| Kodak Retina Automatic III image by David Broglin (Image rights)
Retina Automatic III is a 35mm film rangefinder camera made by Kodak AG and produced between 1961-63.
- Small exposure meter -
- Serial number ranges: 50005 to 62482, EK 800027 to EK 815346
- Large exposure meter -
- Serial number ranges: 150639 to 171529, EK 820126 to EK 848590
- Lens: Schneider*Kreuznach Retina-Xenar f:2,8/45mm ( 4 element )
- Shutter: Compur 1/30 1/60 1/250 1/500
- Exposure: Shutter Priority Automatic + Manual
- Meter: Gossen Selenium - Needle visible top housing window
- Viewfinder: Bright Line + parallax correction marks
- Dimensions Width -125mm Height - 95mm Depth - 62mm
Retina Automatic models, 
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown's p.524
- ↑ Collectors Guide to Kodak Cameras p.141
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.