| a Kodak for the pocket
The Kodak Pocket Instamatic 40 was one of Kodak's pocket cameras for the type No. 110 16mm film cartridges- one of a large number of Instamatic 110 cameras.
- Type: pocket camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 1972
- Film: type No. 110 16mm film cartridges
- Lens: 1:8/25mm 3 elements lens
- Shutter: CdS controlled with speeds 10 sec. to 1/225 sec., flash-synchronized for speeds 1/30 to 1/225 sec.
- Focusing: 2-zone, 1-2 meters or more than 2 meters
- Flash: Flash cube connector
- Dimensions: 125×57×27 mm
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.