- Type: viewfinder folding camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 1909
- Film | frame size: type 124 (or type 122) film rolls | 3 1/4 × 5 1/2 inch “postcard”
- Lens: meniscus lens, or Rapid Rectilinear Bausch & Lomb f/4 lens (although the real fully open aperture is more like f/11)
- Shutter: F.P.K. Automatic (earlier model), or Brownie Ball Bearing Shutter with modes B and T plus speeds 1/25 sec., 1/50 sec. and 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: aperture scale with hints for appropriate application of the f-stop values
- Focusing: bellows length adjustment with a pointer over a 6ft to 100ft scale
- View finder: Reflecting type finder ("Watson finder"), flips for vertical shots
- Dimensions: 250×120×60mm (folded)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.