Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|image by icantcu|
The Kodak No. 2 Folding Autographic Brownie was a folding camera for the type 120 Autographic film. More than half a million models were made between 1915 and 1926, with various design tweaks made along the way. The sharp edged boxes were changed to curved in 1917, and the foot shape changed from an S-shape to a C-curve in 1919.
|image by Jeronimo Girona|
- Tipo: Cámara de plegamiento
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 1915
- Lens: Achromatic lens or Rapid Rectilinear; 1925-1926: Kodar f/7.9. UK Variation (1926): Anastigmat f/6.3 lens
- Film/framesize: Roll film (size 120), "Autographic" variant (A120) / 2¼×3¼ "
- Shutter: 1915-early 1924: Kodak Ball Bearing Shutter with speeds B, T, 1/25 sec., 1/50 sec., 1/100 sec.
1924-26: Kodex No. 0 Shutter with speeds B, T, 1/25 sec., 1/50 sec.
- Aperture: "1", "2", "3," "4" (f/8, f/16, f/32, and f/64)
- Viewfinder: Reflecting Brilliant finder.
- Focusing: Sliding focusing with lock.
- at Sylvain Halgand's www.collection-appareils.fr