Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kodak KC 30 is a plastic body compact 35mm film camera with motor-drive and a built-in flash. The sliding button under the lens operates a built-in lens cover and also locks/unlocks the shutter release button and switches camera electronic functions on/off.
- Type: Point and shoot
- Films: 35mm ISO 100/200/400 with DX coding
- Film advance: motor-drive
- Film rewind: Motor-driven with rewind switch, mid-roll rewind possible
- Lens: 29mm, 3-element hybrid
- Viewfinder: Reverse-Galilean
- Aperture: f/5.6
- Focusing: Fixed
- Focusing Range: Daylight- 4 ft. (1.2m) to infinity
- Flash: Built-in electronic flash with red-eye reduction, flash automatically turns on at low light levels
- Flash Guide Number: 7.5 m ISO 100/21°
- Flash recycle time: Approximately 5 sec. with fresh batteries
- Power source: 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 4.7 X 2.6 X 1.7 in. (120.4 X 65.2 X 43.7 mm)
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (162 g)
Write the second section of your page here.