Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kodak KB18 is a 35mm camera produced by Kodak in 1999 as part of their KB series. The manual specifies that it uses DX coded film, but the camera appears to have a fixed exposure setting, with permanently-on flash. The sliding lens cover doubles as an on-off switch.
- Film: 135 (ISO 100/200/400 with DX coding)
- Lens: 30mm f/8, 2-element aspheric lens
- Shutter speed: 1/100 sec.
- Flash unit: Built-in, flash every time
- Flash-recycle time: 5 sec. w/fresh batteries
- Power source: 2-AAA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 117 x 41 x 63mm
- Weight: 4.3oz (120g)
- Min. Focus: 4ft (1.2m)
- Viewfinder: Reverse galilean