Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kodak Jiffy Six 16 Series II c.1940 image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
- Jiffy Six 16 (1933-37)
- Jiffy Six 20 (1933-37)
- Jiffy Six 16 Series II (1937-48)
- Jiffy Six 20 Series II (1937-48)
First series were made with Art Déco painted front plate, but the Series II front plate was covered with black leatherette.
Specifications of Series II Edit
|Kodak Jiffy Six 20 Series II image by iza lemargouillat (Image rights)|
- Six 16: 616 roll, picture size: 6.5x11cm
- Six 20: 620 roll, picture size: 6x9cm
- Engraving on the back cover opening catch: Six 16 or Six 20, Jiffy Kodak, Series II, Made in USA by Eastman Kodak Co. Rochester, N.Y.
- Lens: Twindar (Periscopic), 105mm f/8 filter slip-on
- Aperture: two, f/8, f/11 (some cameras have f/16 also), sets by a pull-out tab on the left of the front plate
- Focus range: 5-10 feet +inf
- Focusing: manual front focusing, there are two extreme stops, 5 to 10 feet and Beyond 10 feet
- Shutter: simple spring rotary shutter, one speed, I instant 1/50 (1/25?) and T time, setting lever on the top of the front plate
- Cocking lever and Shutter release: by the same lever, for instant press once, aperture hole opens and closes
- Viewfinder: two reflecting bright finders
- Bellows: single extension, strut folding, self opening
- Front plate and bellows opening: by a silver knob on the right side of the camera; closing: press outwards the struts
- Back cover: Hinged, opens by a latch on top of the camera, with a red window w/ a lid
- There is a sticker inside of the back cover: Use Kodak 616 or 620 film
- Tripod socket: none
- Hand grip lugs
- Camera leg: swivelling for vertical and horizontal standing, beneath the front plate
- Body: metal, leatherette covered; Weight: 753g
- in Kodak.com
- Kodak patents, over 1,200 patents related to Kodak cameras.
- in Sturm
- in licm.org
- Manual in Butkus.org
- in Historic Camera
- Kodak Jiffy 620 Series II at Westfordcomp.com 
- Kodak Jiffy II Six-16, Kodak Jiffy II six-20 and Kodak Jiffy Six-16 on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand