Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kodak Instamatic 50, the first Instamatic brought to market|
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak, Kodak Ltd.
- Year of launch: 1963
- Film: type 126 film cartridges for 28×28 mm exposures
- Lens: 1:11/43 meniscus lens, focusing fixed
- Shutter: switchable to speeds 1/40 (flash synch.) and 1/90 sec.
- Flash: connector for special flash