Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kodak EasyShare C663 is a digital still camera designed in Japan for Kodak. It's manufactured in China.
- Type: digital still camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 2005
- Storage: 32 MByte internal memory, plus SD card's memory
- Sensor: 1/2.5 inch CCD, 4:3 aspect ratio, 2832×2128 pixels (6 megapixels), sensitivity up to 400 ASA (800 emulated)
- Lens: 1:2.7-1:4.6/34-102mm aspheric all-glass Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon zoom lens
- Focusing: TTL autofocus, auto or center-zone
- Metering: TTL, multipattern or center-spot or center-weighted
- Shutter speed: auto: 1/8-1/1400 sec., long time: 0.5-8 sec.
- Viewfinder: optical real image finder, 84% field of view
- Display: color LCD display (115,000 pixels)
- Flash: automatic with photo sensor
- Video: VGA-size, 24 frames/sec.
- weight: 150 g without rechargeable AA lithium batteries
- dimensions: 35×65×85 mm