Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The DCS 460c was introduced in 1995 and uses Kodak's «M6» CCD sensor which measures 28×19mm (1.3× crop). There is only one sensor speed: ISO 80. The sensor provides 3060×2036 pixels (6.2 Mpx). In 1995, the DCS 460 was the highest resolution digital camera available.
- Kodak DCS 400 series at Photography in Malaysia
- Kodak DCS 420 in the Vintage Nikon DSLR website
- Kodak DCS 420 and DCS 460 by John Henshall at Epi-Centre
- Kodak NC2000 in Rob Galbraith's website
- Kodak DCS 420 and DCS 460 in Kodak's professional website
- Kodak DCS 420 and DCS 460 specs at dpreview
- First generation digital SLR at Lonestardigital