The DCS 460c was introduced in 1995 and uses Kodak's «M6» CCD sensor which measures 28×19mm (1.3× crop). There is only one sensor speed: ISO 80. The sensor provides 3060×2036 pixels (6.2 Mpx). In 1995, the DCS 460 was the highest resolution digital camera available.
- Kodak DCS 400 series at Photography in Malaysia
- Kodak DCS 420 in the Vintage Nikon DSLR website
- Kodak DCS 420 and DCS 460 by John Henshall at Epi-Centre
- Kodak NC2000 in Rob Galbraith's website
- Kodak DCS 420 and DCS 460 in Kodak's professional website
- Kodak DCS 420 and DCS 460 specs at dpreview
- First generation digital SLR at Lonestardigital