Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Early digital camera of Kodak, handsome like a camcorder|
- Type: Digital compact camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Year of launch: 1996
- Sensor: 756×504 pixel 24bit color CCD
- Lens: 7 to 21 mm zoom lens
- Exposure: programmed automatic exposure with shutter speeds 1/16 to 1/500 sec.
- Focusing: infrared autofocus
- Flash: built-in, guide number 10.4
- Display: black & white LCD control panel, almost alike that of compact cameras for film
- Image memory: PCMCIA-ATA removable memory card Type I and II
- Interface: RS232C/RS422 serial connector, 115 Kbit/sec.
- Dimensions: 152×119×64 mm
- Power: 4 AA batteries or AC power supply
- Weight: 525 g without batteries