Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The DC120 Zoom is an early digital camera made by Kodak, introduced in 1997. Images could be stored on a small internal memory, or removable CompactFlash memory cards, and uploaded via a serial interface to a PC.
- Type: Digital compact camera
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Introduced: 1997
- Max resolution: 1280 x 960 pixels
- Display: 1.5 inch LCD
- Sensor: 850 x 984 pixel CCD
- Lens: Ektanar f2.5-3.8 (3x zoom, 35mm equivalent 38-114mm)
- Power: 4xAA cells or external power supply
- Lens mount has 37mm thread to mount Filters or Supplementary Lens via an adaptor.
- Adaptor cable permits synchronisation of external flash via Serial Port.