Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kodak Brownie No.2A Model B c.1920 image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
Kodak Brownie No.2A Model B and C are medium format film box cameras made by Eastman Kodak Co. Rochester, N.Y., USA. and also by Canadian Kodak Ltd., Toronto, and Kodak Ltd.,UK. and produced between 1920-24.
The successor of Model B is Brownie No.2A Model C produced between 1924-33. It is same with Model B except metal body.
- Film: roll 116 film, picture size: 6.5x10.5cm
- Lens: simple meniscus lens type, behind the shutter
- Aperture: three hole, 5.6-f/16 setting: by Exposure slide tab on top of front plate
- Focusing: fixed focus
- Shutter: simple spring rotary shutter, one speed 1/50 +T
- T setting by a small sliding tab on the top of the front plate
- Cocking lever and Shutter release: by the same lever, press once downwards, shutter hole opens and closes, for the next exposure press upwards the lever, on the right side of the camera
- Viewfinder: two eyepieces, reflecting type brilliant finders
- Winding lever: on the right lower side of the camera
- Red window on the back of the camera
- Film loading: the wooden box slides out from the front and film loading part of the camera by loosening the latches 
- Body: box wooden, (Model C metal) film loading parts metal; Weight:
| Kodak No.2A Brownie Model C, Green
Eugene Ilchenko (Image rights)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Model B camera in the pictures is Canadian made and has an embossing on the film loading part: No.2A Brownie Camera Model B. Patented in USA. Jan.12,1897, Apr.11,1899, Sep.7.1909 by Eastman Kodak Co. Rochester, N.Y. Manufactured by Canadian Kodak Limited. Toronto, Canada
- Brownie No.2A Models' info and manual in Brownie Camera Page
- Kodak camera list in Kodak
- in Kodak Classics by Mischa Köning
- Kodak Brownie n°2A Model B, Kodak Brownie n°2A Model C, Kodak Brownie n°2A Model C, Kodak Brownie n°2A Model C, Kodak Brownie n°2A olive and Kodak Brownie n°2A rouge on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand