Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Kodak Baby Brownie (US Version)|
The Baby Brownie is a small, basic camera (art deco style), made of Bakelite with a flip-up frame viewfinder. The shutter is operated by the lever under the lens. Cameras made for export have a "brief/time" button, above the lens. Both of these cameras were made in the USA. The cameras were manufactured from 1934 to 1941 in the USA and from 1948 to 1952 in the UK.
- Inventor (Design Patent) : Walter Dorwin Teague
- produced between : 1934 - 1952
- lens : Meniscus
- shutter : Rotary
- film type : 127
- picture size : 6 x 4 cm
- Baby brownie export at Au fil des images (in French)
- Baby Brownie Patent - D92830, granted to Walter Dorwin Teague in July 1934
- Kodak Baby Brownie picture and additional information at Antique_Camera_Guy's Flickr Photostream
- Kodak Baby Brownie (export) r-kobus.eu
| Kodak Baby Brownie|
(Export Version with B setting)
by Siim Vahur