Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kodak Advantix T700 is an ultra-compact weatherproof camera with a 2x zoom lens for the APS film system. It was a typical Kodak design for the APS film system, with the flash built into the lenscover.
- Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak Co.
- Lens: Kodak Ektanar All Glass Lens, 25-50mm f/4.6-8.7
- Films: APS with film speeds of ISO 50-1600.
- Viewfinder: real image finder.
- Focusing: active autofocus.
- Exposure: automatic, shutter speed 1/2-1/250 sec.
- Flash: Flip-up Kodak Sensalite.
- Dimensions: 91x64x35.5mm.
- Weight: 5.3oz. (150g) without film or battery.
- Power requirement: One 3V CR2 battery.