The Kodak Advantix T550 is a weather resistant fixed lens compact camera for the APS film system. It was a typical Kodak camera design for the APS film system, with flash built into the lenscover.
- Type: compact camera
- Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak Co.
- Lens: Kodak Ektanar All Glass Lens 1:3.5/28mm
- Films: APS films with 50 - 1600 ASA film speed
- Viewfinder: real image finder
- Focusing: active autofocus
- Exposure: automatic, shutter speed 1/4 -1/500 sec., aperture 1:3.5-1:11
- Flash: built-in Kodak Sensalite
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.3 inch (92 x 62 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g) without film and CR2 battery