Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kodak Advantix T550 is a weather resistant fixed lens compact camera for the APS film system. It was a typical Kodak camera design for the APS film system, with flash built into the lenscover.
- Type: compact camera
- Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak Co.
- Lens: Kodak Ektanar All Glass Lens 1:3.5/28mm
- Films: APS films with 50 - 1600 ASA film speed
- Viewfinder: real image finder
- Focusing: active autofocus
- Exposure: automatic, shutter speed 1/4 -1/500 sec., aperture 1:3.5-1:11
- Flash: built-in Kodak Sensalite
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.3 inch (92 x 62 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g) without film and CR2 battery