Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
KODAK ADVANTIX T500 Edit
KODAK ADVANTIX T500 Auto Focus Camera for the APS film system
- Type: compact camera
- Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak Co.
- Film Type: KODAK ADVANTIX Film for color and black-and-white pictures
- Lens: Auto Focusing 28 mm motorized, f/3.5, all-glass KODAK EKTANAR Lens
- Focus System: 130 zones, active AF
- Focus Range: 1.3 ft (0.4 m ) to infinity
- Viewfinder: Real image with C, H, & P format display
- Film-Speed: DXIX (ISO) 50—1600 for color and black-and-white films
- Flash Unit: Built-in, KODAK SENSALITE™ Flash
- Flash Range (ISO 200): 1.3 -18 ft (0.4- 5.5 m)
- Apertures: f/3.5—f/11
- Shutter: Programmed, full-aperture shutter 1/4-1/500 seconds
- Power Source: Main power: one 3 V lithium KODAK KCR2 (or equivalent) Battery
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.3 x 1.3 in (92 X 61.5 X 34 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g) without film or battery ==
Kodak, Advantix, Ektanar, Sensalite, and the Advanced Photo System symbol and logotype are trademarks.