Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|image by L-i-n-e (Image rights)|
The Kodak Advantix F300 was a fixed lens compact camera for the APS film system. It was available in different colours. It was the same model as the Kodak Advantix 1600 AUTO year 2001
- Type: point and shoot
- Manufacturer: Eastman Kodak Co.
- Lens: Kodak Ektanar 1:6.6/23mm (3 elements)
- Films: APS films with 100 - 400 ASA film speed
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean with C, H, and P format display
- Exposure: 1/100 sec.
- Flash: Automatic flash
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.3 x 1.4 inch (115 x 58 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130 g) without film and AAA batteries