|K.K. Kashimura Yōkō. (Image rights)|
K.K. Kashimura Yōkō (㈱樫村洋行) was a Japanese distributor. In 1941, it established a sales agreement with Mamiya for the distribution of the Mamiya Six, and this camera still appears on advertisements by Kashimura dated 1954.)
|Advertisement for the Lucky enlargers, published in the October 1955 special issue of Photo Art. (Image rights)|
Kashimura Yōkō was perhaps reestablished in 1947. Its address in 1952 and 1953 was Chūō-ku Nihonbashi Honchō 4–11 (中央区日本橋本町4–11) in Tokyo, and it was Chiyoda-ku Kanda Kajichō 1–3 (東京都千代田区神田鍛冶町1–3) in 1954–5. In 1955, branches were mentioned in Nagoya, Osaka, Hiroshima and Sapporo.
Kashimura was the distributor of the Ōfuna cameras from 1953 to 1956–7, and it ordered the coupled-rangefinder Ofuna Six for export. The company was also distributing the Luck and the Lucky enlarger made by Fujimoto in 1952; it was still mentioned as authorized dealer in Kantō (Eastern Japan) for the Lucky enlargers in 1954–5.
The company became K.K. Kashimura (㈱樫村) at an unknown date and was renamed Kaga Hightech Co., Ltd. (加賀ハイテック㈱) on October 1st, 2006.
- ↑ Official Mamiya company history.
- ↑ Advertisements reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.125 and 185.
- ↑ Advertisement reproduced in the Gochamaze website.
- ↑ Fujimoto official company history.
- ↑ Official profile of the Kaga company, stating that it was founded in 1947.
- ↑ Source: advertisements reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.124–5 and 205, and advertisement in the October 1955 special issue of Photo Art, p.154.
- ↑ Advertisement in the October 1955 special issue of Photo Art, p.154.
- ↑ Advertisements reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.124–5 and 225.
- ↑ 1952: advertisement reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p.205; 1954: advertisement reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p.125; 1955: advertisements in the October special issue of Photo Art, p.154.
- ↑ News release about the name change.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.
- Photo Art rinji zōkan: Kamera no chishiki (フォトアート臨時増刊・カメラの知識, Photo Art special issue: Knowledge of cameras). October 1955, no.87 of the magazine. Advertisement by Fujimoto Shashinki Seisakusho, p.154.