Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jupiter was one of the classes of lenses which was produced by lens makers of the former Soviet Union. The name was probably a classification for three-group or multiple-group lens constructions which included one very thick lens element (a "Jupiter" when compared to the other "planets", see link "Industar lenses at Baierfoto.de").
|Jupiter 21 M||200mm||f4|
- Jupiter lenses at www.sample-image.com/
- Jupiter-12 35mm f/2.8 (l39) Review by BKSPicture
- Jupiter-8 50mm f/2 (l39) Review by BKSPicture
- Jupiter-9 85mm f/2 (l39) Review by BKSPicture
- Soviet class of lenses at Baierfoto.de 
- Jupiter lenses on USSRPhoto.com 
- Servicing Jupiter 3 lenses, by Brian Sweeney, at Pentax Manuals
- Servicing Jupiter 8 lenses, by Kim Coxon, at Pentax Manuals
- Servicing Jupiter 9 lenses, at Pentax Manuals