Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ikoflex Ib (856/16) is a TLR camera that was made by Zeiss Ikon in the years 1956 to 1958. It is an improved version of the Ikoflex Ia, with a secured release lever on the right side of the taking lens.
- Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Novar or Tessar 75 mm f3.5-16, 10 aperture blades
- Viewing lens: Teronar-Anastigmat 75 mm f3.5
- Shutter: Prontor-SVS, 1-1/300, B
- Size and weight: 143 x 105 x 98 mm (HxWxD with closed viewer), 1.0 kg
- Filter thread: 35.5 mm
- Double-exposure prevention, the film transport also cocks the shutter