The Ihagee Venus 610 was a folding camera made by Ihagee in Dresden. It was optimized for exposures in horizontal format. Maybe its name derives from the fact that this nice amateur camera was a piece of luxury in the time when it was made: amidst WWI.
- Type: folding-bed plate camera
- Manufacturer: Ihagee
- Year of launch: 1916
- Film: 6.5×9cm film plates
- Lens: Ihagee Triplex Anastigmat 1:4.5 / 10.5 cm
- Shutter: Ibsor, speeds 1 sec. to 1/125 sec.
- Aperture: 1:4.5 to 1:36
- Finders: Brilliant viewfinder and sports finder