Hirakawa Jun (平川純, born ca. 1962) is a Japanese lens designer. He was responsible for lens designs such as the following:
- smc Pentax-DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye ED [IF]
- smc Pentax-DA 14mm F2.8 ED [IF]
- smc Pentax-FA★ 24mm F2 AL [IF]
- smc Pentax-FA 28mm F2.8 AL
- smc Pentax-FA 35mm F2 AL
- smc Pentax-DA 40mm F2.8 Limited
- smc Pentax-FA 43mm F1.9 Limited
- smc Pentax-DA★ 55mm F1.4 SDM
- smc Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited
- smc Pentax-FA★ 80-200 F2.8 ED [IF]
- smc Pentax-FA★ 85mm F1.4 [IF]
He worked for Pentax until 2010.
- ↑ The name is given in the Japanese order, with family name followed by the given name.
- Hirakawa patents on patentsgenius.com