Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hirakawa Jun (平川純, born ca. 1962) is a Japanese lens designer. He was responsible for lens designs such as the following:
- smc Pentax-DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye ED [IF]
- smc Pentax-DA 14mm F2.8 ED [IF]
- smc Pentax-FA★ 24mm F2 AL [IF]
- smc Pentax-FA 28mm F2.8 AL
- smc Pentax-FA 35mm F2 AL
- smc Pentax-DA 40mm F2.8 Limited
- smc Pentax-FA 43mm F1.9 Limited
- smc Pentax-DA★ 55mm F1.4 SDM
- smc Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited
- smc Pentax-FA★ 80-200 F2.8 ED [IF]
- smc Pentax-FA★ 85mm F1.4 [IF]
He worked for Pentax until 2010.
- ↑ The name is given in the Japanese order, with family name followed by the given name.
- Hirakawa patents on patentsgenius.com