Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The trademark Hexar was used by various companies:
- lenses and cameras by Konica and its predecessors:
- Hexar and Tele-Hexar lenses made from 1931 to 1959
- Hexar lenses in Leica screw mount
- fixed Hexar lenses were mounted on a few cameras from other Japanese manufacturers, including the Mamiya 35 I by Mamiya, the Yallu Flex by Yallu (predecessor of Aires)
- Konica Hexar (sometimes called "Hexar AF"), an autofocus camera
- Konica Hexar RF, a rangefinder camera
- Hexar 35mm f/2 lens by Wollensak, USA, mounted on the Mercury CC1500 by Universal Camera
- Hexar f/2 lens by the French company Sagem, mounted on its own Leica copy and on the Super Lynx by Pontiac
- Hexar 7.5cm f/11 meniscus lens, on the Hexi-0 camera made by Apparatebau und Kamerafabrik and sold by Hamaphot