Between 1990 and 2003, the Haking company of Hong Kong produced a number of cheap plastic cameras in the far east, with many of them branded as Halina Vision. The Vision C XMS was one such model.
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: fixed focus, small aperture.
- Integrated auto flash with red-eye reduction.
- Single shutter speed of around 1/125s.
- Integrated lens cover works as on/off switch.
- ISO 400 film is recommended.
- Batteries required.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.