Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Haking ZM82AE (OEM) or Halina ZM80AE-V2 is a simple compact autofocus zoom camera made by Haking in Hong Kong. It offers shutter speeds up to 1/250 second and 4-stage autofocus. It has a powerful built-in flash. The model for Haking's own brand Halina has a slightly different faceplate.
- Lens: 1:5.8 - 1:8.9/25 - 50mm zoom (4-element glass)
- Autofocus: active 4-stage infrared autofocus
- Film: APS film
- Exposure: controlled automatically by CdS cell
- Shutter: program-controlled electronic shutter with speeds 1.5 sec. - 1/250 sec.
- Viewfinder: real image zooming optical viewfinder with masks to show print format
- Flash: maximum range 7.2 meters with ISO 400 film and lens in wide-angle position
- Weight: 190 g without CR-2 battery
- Dimensions 112 x 62 x 37 mm
- APS extra: PQI data storage