The Golden Steky and Golden Ricoh 16 are 16mm film cameras made in Japan by Ricoh from 1957. Gold plated finish obtained by electrolysis. The Ricoh 16 is the same camera without gold plated finish.
- Type: 16mm film camera
- Film: 16mm
- Lens: Interchangeable lens (2 models)
- Riken Ricoh 25mm f/3.5 — 3 elements in 3 groups
- Riken Ricoh 40mm f/5.6 — 4 elements in 2 groups
- Shutter: Speeds 1/50, 1/200, 1/500 sec + B
- Dimensions: 75mm × 41mm × 28mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Sugiyama, Kōichi (杉山浩一); Naoi, Hiroaki (直井浩明); Bullock, John R. The Collector's Guide to Japanese Cameras. 国産カメラ図鑑 (Kokusan kamera zukan). Tokyo: Asahi Sonorama, 1985. ISBN 4-257-03187-5. Items 5120–2 and 5143.
- Golden Steky 16mm and Ricoh 16 cameras at submin.com
- Past sales by Westlicht Photographica Auction:
- Golden Ricoh 16 and Ricoh 16 in Nigel Richards' website
- Golden Steky, Golden Ricoh 16 and Ricoh 16 among unusual subminiature cameras at the Subminiature site of Gary Sivertsen
In French :