Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Goko HMB-135/240 is described by the company as the "Smallest, Simplest Macro Camera System". The manual for it states that the following functions are preset for the user: Focusing - Distance - Aperture - Shutter speed.
- HMB-135 - Is the 35mm film version
- HMB-240 - Is the APS film version
- The camera body is shutterless, and has a proprietary bayonet mount for several different "Front Macro Attachments". These consist of a lens that is surrounded on either side by a flash unit.
- The HMB-135 can use any of the following three Macro attachment units:
- HML-10 - 1:1 Magnification
- HML-20 - 2:1 Magnification
- HML-40 - 4:1 Magnification